If you’ve recently purchased a domain name from GoDaddy and want to log in to a GoDaddy account, then this guide on GoDaddy email login is essential for you!
Not only will it focus on GoDaddy email login that explains different ways to log in to your GoDaddy account, but as a bonus, it will also provide you with the necessary solutions to resolve GoDaddy login issues (if encountered).
So, what are you waiting for, let’s get started—
GoDaddy Platform Overview
For those not in the know, GoDaddy is one of the world’s largest service platforms for entrepreneurs across the globe.
This popular and well-known domain registrar and web hosting company was founded in Arizona, USA with a mission to empower its worldwide community of 20+ million customers & entrepreneurs everywhere – by giving them all the support and tools they need to thrive online.
Considering the popularity, reach and services, people who find this platform useful are required to create an account on it.
Once you have created your GoDaddy account, your next step is to perform the login process.
How to Log in to GoDaddy Login Account?
You’ll need to log in every time you want to manage your GoDaddy account, access your website’s control panel software (cPanel), check your webmail, and more.
So, the point to note here is that there are not just one but three methods to log in to a GoDaddy account and below we have mentioned step-by-step instructions for each! Have a look—
Method 1: Login to your GoDaddy Account Email via the Official Website
- Step 1: First of all, open your favourite web browser and paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account” inside its URL address bar.
- Step 2: Then, hit the “Enter” button to get redirected to the “GoDaddy Email Account Login Page.”
- Step 3: Once you reach the GoDaddy email account login page, initiate the further process and i.e., place the cursor in the username or customer text-field to enter your GoDaddy Account’s “Username or Customer ID.”
- Step 4: Same way, place the cursor in the password text-field and enter your GoDaddy account’s “Password” in it.
Point to Consider: The username/customer ID and password must be the same as the one you created when you signed-up on the GoDaddy platform for domain registration.
- Step 5: After entering your GoDaddy email account details in the relevant asked fields, proceed to tick the “Keep me signed in on this device” checkbox.
Point to Consider: While this is completely optional, you may consider doing so if you prefer to stay signed-in on a particular device instead of entering login credentials each time you access your GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
- Step 6: Finally, just click on the “Sign-in” button and by doing so, you can easily access your GoDaddy email account.
In addition to the steps discussed above, if you want an easier way to sign-in to your GoDaddy email account, luckily you can do so with your Amazon account, your Facebook account, or your Google account. For this all you have to do is follow these particular steps—
- Step 1: Scroll down the GoDaddy sign-in page until you find the “Amazon/Facebook/Google” icon under the sign-in button.
- Step 2: Once you see these options, select (any) one to sign in to your GoDaddy email account with the account credentials for that selected platform.
Now, wait for your credentials to be verified because only then, you will be successfully logged into the GoDaddy email login.
Method 2: Login to GoDaddy Account via Workspace Webmail
Point to Consider: To login to a GoDaddy account through Workspace webmail you must first set up a GoDaddy webmail account. So, those who have it already, can skip Part 1 and go directly to Part 2.
Part 1: Open a GoDaddy Webmail Account
- Step 1: First of all, “Login” to your GoDaddy email account with the help of above-mentioned steps of method 1.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully logged in to your GoDaddy account, navigate to the “Product Page.”
- Step 3: There on the product page, click on the “Create” option.
- Step 4: As soon as you do this, a list of email addresses will appear on the screen and out of that you will need to select an “Email ID” that you opt to use for your business.
- Step 5: After selecting the email address for your GoDaddy work account, proceed to select the “Domain” as well.
- Step 6: Next, follow the on-screen instructions and create a “Password” for your GoDaddy’s workspace account. To do so, you need to enter a unique password in the ‘password text-field.’
- Step 7: Once you’ve created a password for your GoDaddy’s workspace account, you will need to re-enter it in the ‘confirm password text-field’ for confirmation.
- Step 8: Now that you have completed all the necessary steps for GoDaddy’s work email setup process, it’s time to finally click on the “Create” button.
- Step 9: Finally, wait to receive the confirmation email and then click on the “Next” button to use your newly created GoDaddy workspace email.
Part 2: Access your GoDaddy Account through Workspace Webmail
- Step 1: To get started, paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass” into your preferred web browser’s URL address bar.
- Step 2: Then, hit ‘Enter’ to go to the “Webmail GoDaddy Login Page”.
- Step 3: On the Sign-in page there, enter your “GoDaddy Workspace Email ID” in the email address text-box.
- Step 4: Similarly, then you need to enter your “GoDaddy Workspace Account Password” in the corresponding password text-box.
- Step 5: Once you have entered your GoDaddy Workspace account email ID and password, you can tick the “Keep me signed in on this device” checkbox.
Point to Consider: Although this is optional, if you check this option, you will stay signed in on your current device.
- Step 6: Now, as you have completed all the required steps, it is time to click on the “Sign-in” button to finally get access to your GoDaddy account via Workspace webmail.
So, all those people who have created a GoDaddy workspace webmail account need to go through the login process like this.
Now, apart from the two popular methods discussed above, let us tell you that there is also a third way to login to your GoDaddy account and that is through Microsoft Office 365.
This is because GoDaddy also works closely with Microsoft so, if you want to access your GoDaddy account in this way, follow along!
Method 3: Login to GoDaddy Account via Microsoft Office 365
Point to Consider: Although, obviously, it should be noted that this method will only work with Microsoft Office 365.
- Step 1: First you’ve to launch your respective “Web browser.”
- Step 2: Then, paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365” in its URL address bar.
- Step 3: After that, hit the ‘Enter’ button to visit the “GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365 Login Page.”
- Step 4: When you reach GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 login page, enter the “Email Address and Password” (associated with your GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 account) in their respective blank text-boxes.
- Step 5: After doing this, if you want you can tick the “Keep me signed in on this device” checkbox to stay signed in on your respective device which you are currently using to login.
Point to Consider: This is an optional step; you can skip it. But, if you want to stay signed in after the session expires, you’ll need to do this step as well.
- Step 6: Now, for the last step, you need to click on the “Sign-in” button so that you finally get access to your GoDaddy’s account via Microsoft 365 account.
This is how you can login to GoDaddy using Microsoft Office 365 account.
How to Resolve GoDaddy Login Issues?
It has been observed that while using GoDaddy email, you may face login issues due to various reasons.
In fact, there are also times when it just won’t sign you in, no matter how many times you try to login to your GoDaddy email account with the correct credentials.
However, if you face any such scenario, we suggest you not to worry and try the fixes mentioned below!
Solution 1: Reset Your GoDaddy Account Password
If you’re experiencing the GoDaddy login error, it could be because you can’t remember the password of your GoDaddy email account, or someone hacked into your GoDaddy account and changed its password.
But, whatever the reason, the first thing you need to do is reset your account password. To do so, simply follow these steps—
- Step 1: Launch your regular-used “Web browser” on your respective device.
- Step 2: Then, in its URL address bar, paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset” and hit ‘Enter’ to visit the “GoDaddy’s Reset Password Page.”
- Step 3: When you reach the Password Reset page, enter the “Username or Customer ID” associated with your GoDaddy account in the ‘username text-field.’
- Step 4: After entering your GoDaddy account username, click on the “Continue” button to proceed with the password reset process.
- Step 5: As soon as you press the Continue button, a “Security Challenge” wizard box will pop-up in front of you and you have to complete it correctly.
- Step 6: Once you have completed the security challenge, click on the “Submit” button to receive a recovery email that contains a password reset link for your GoDaddy email account.
- Step 7: On receipt of the email, open it and click on the “link” it has! Doing so, will take you onto the GoDaddy’s “Password Reset Page.”
- Step 8: There on the password-reset page, you need to type in a new “Password” in the ‘new-password text-field’ for your GoDaddy account.
- Step 9: After that, “Confirm” the newly created password by re-entering it in the ‘confirm new password text-field.’
- Step 10: Now, finally, follow the “On-screen prompts” to complete the password reset process for your GoDaddy email account.
Bonus: Change GoDaddy Email Account Password
After resetting your password, be sure to change it again to better protect your account. Keeping this in mind, if you want to change the password for GoDaddy account, follow these steps—
- Step 1: To begin the password change process, go to the “GoDaddy Login Page.”
- Step 2: Once you are there, enter the “Login credentials” associated with your GoDaddy account to access your GoDaddy email account.
- Step 3: Now as soon as you log in to your GoDaddy account, click on the “Products” option from its homepage to navigate yourself to GoDaddy’s workspace email.
- Step 4: Once you are there, select the relevant “Email ID” of your GoDaddy account whose password you want to change to the new one.
- Step 5: Next, you’ve to click on the “Edit” button for the email ID that you have selected and doing so, will open the “Edit Account Page” in front of you.
- Step 6: On the same, click on “Password” option and then, in the empty ‘change password text-box’ type a new and unique password for your GoDaddy account.
- Step 7: Similarly, “Retype the same password” in the blank ‘confirm password text-box’ for confirmation.
- Step 8: Now, as you have finished entering and confirming the newly created password, simply proceed to click on the “Save” button.
- Step 9: Once you’re done clicking the save button, wait until you receive a confirmation email that says— “you have successfully changed the password for your GoDaddy email account.”
- Step 10: Finally, as soon as you receive the confirmation email, exit the “Edit Account Page” and for that, just click on the “Close” button.
Solution 2: Recover Your GoDaddy’s Email Account Username
If you remember the password for your GoDaddy email account, you might be using the wrong username to login and hence facing the issue. Well, in that case, follow the steps given below to get your GoDaddy username-
- Step 1: To get started, visit the “Recover GoDaddy Username” page using this link.
- Step 2: There on the recover GoDaddy username page, enter the “Email Address” of your GoDaddy email account.
- Step 3: Then, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 4: Next, you have to complete the “Security Challenge”, if offered.
- Step 5: Thereafter, if you have a GoDaddy domain name associated with the account, enter it in the “Domain URL” box and click on the “Filter” button.
- Step 6: Once you’ve done this, GoDaddy’s servers will immediately send a one-time “PIN” to your account email address and when you receive it, enter the same in the “Verification Code” box.
- Step 7: Now, when you have entered the code, click on the “Continue” button so that GoDaddy’s server will show you your “Username and Customer Number.”
Solution 3: Clear Your Browser Cache and Cookies
If resetting your password doesn’t help, try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Once you clear the cache and cookies of your respective browser, relaunch it and initiate the GoDaddy login process to see if it helps.
Solution 4: Sign in to GoDaddy Email in Incognito Mode
Next, it is suggested by many that you should consider signing in to your GoDaddy email account in your browser’s incognito mode. Unlike normal browsing tabs, Incognito offers benefits such as none of your browsing history, cookies and site data or entered information is saved as a cache to hinder the login process later.
Solution 5: Use Right Credentials to Log In
If signing in from incognito mode doesn’t help, you need to make sure you’re only logging in with your GoDaddy email and password and not the mail credentials you created with GoDaddy.
Solution 6: Check for 2-Step Verification
Last but not least, if you have enabled 2-Step Verification, check it in your login process and then, carefully try to get logged in to your GoDaddy email account with the codes you receive.
Point to Consider: In case you don’t want to use the 2SV method, you can visit Request to disable the 2SV page and send GoDaddy your ‘cancel 2SV’ request and a copy of your photo ID.
That’s it. These are some of the primary solutions that should hopefully help you get rid of the GoDaddy email login problem(s).
However, if you’re still having trouble logging into your GoDaddy account, go here and contact the official team for help.
GoDaddy is one of the largest domain-providing and web-hosting companies. Thus, people are connecting to GoDaddy services and looking for an instruction manual that explains step by step about the GoDaddy login process.
So, those who want to login to a GoDaddy account can refer to this guide for learning as many as 3 methods to access your GoDaddy account.
Ques: How to Open a GoDaddy Webmail Account?
Ans: To open a GoDaddy webmail account, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, “login to your GoDaddy Email Account.”
- Step 2: Then, navigate to its “Product Page.”
- Step 3: There, click on the “Create” option.
- Step 4: Now, a list of email addresses will appear on the screen and from it, select an “Email ID” that you decide to use for your business.
- Step 5: Next, choose your “Domain” also.
- Step 6: Following that, enter a unique password to create a “Password” for your GoDaddy’s workspace account.
- Step 7: In continuation, “Re-enter the password” for confirmation.
- Step 8: Lastly, click on the “Create” button.
Ques: Why Can’t I Log in to My GoDaddy Account?
Ans: You can’t login to your GoDaddy account because you may have forgotten your password. So, in order to reset your GoDaddy password, visit this GoDaddy password reset page.
Ques: How Do I Log in to My GoDaddy Email?
Ans: You can log in to your GoDaddy email here. Alternatively, you can read the instructions given above in this post.